• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

College Kids are Sheep

mcatdtJEEP

well, to be fair.... some of them "got it" and said no.... I loved the professor "this is a joke right?" lol

oh man.. .the clip at the end... "I think you're communist" - professor....

synonymous

Better than you.
VIP
Where's Dennis to claim that this is the right thing to do... I mean... not everybody can be smart.... or earn a lot.

GreenGeep

Timber Baron
VIP
This is why I don't hang out with college kids. They are complete fawking morons who don't have any inkling of how the world works.

I am waking up at 6:30(5.5hrs from now) to go hang out all day with a bunch of old marines who like to competitively shoot guns. 10000x better people to talk to and spend my time with.

MJM

Sweet, terrible freedom
This is why I don't hang out with college kids. They are complete fawking morons who don't have any inkling of how the world works.

I am waking up at 6:30(5.5hrs from now) to go hang out all day with a bunch of old marines who like to competitively shoot guns. 10000x better people to talk to and spend my time with.
Being a psychotic might impress your college friends, but doesn't, impress them marines. Why don,t you just join the marines if you,re obsessed with them.

synonymous

Better than you.
VIP
Um... that IS how the world works. The .gov takes from those who don't suck at life and redistributes to those who do.

synonymous

Better than you.
VIP
I ran this against the biggest liberal I know today and she was ADAMANT that her academic success is SOMEHOW different that financical success. She couldn't tell me why, just that it is different. Stupid liberals.