• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

wow... the kings are in another orbit (hockey eh)

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
Up three games to none in a minute here, I don't think I have ever seen a team destroy opponents like this...and I know that jersey is really a good team, but they are toast, there is no return from two OT losses capped with a shutout like tonite

Looks like the cup is coming out west...u know...the heartland of hockey :ugh2:

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
Wow, that must have been sweet!!! I love live hockey. jjj

Anyways I'm not real a kings fan and not the Dr of hockey, but they're playing at a level above the rest of the league. I smell sweep, and maybe another blowout. If the kings are up by two by mid game, its done.

Canadian_gal

I LOVE live hockey too! So exciting! It's funny, at the beginning of the playoffs I predicted that the LA Kings would win the cup. Seems like it's going to happen :)

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
Yep, only surprise left that I can see is if game 4 is remotely close at all. Might be nice to see NJ get ahead early but then again, its like the tv guy said... The goalie (quick) is playing like he's in the matrix, he had a goals allowed number under one before the finals, like .8 or something...well that avg has actually gone down after three games...wow...you are going to average less than a goal a game on this guy??? That has got to be impossible to ignore, if you are NJ right now, why even get outta bed for this!!

Well kings fan somewhere is holding a really nice longshot ticket I hope, there is nothing better than the party starting on house money!!! ccccccccc

Schnervel

O'Doyle Rules
VIP
I said Kings in 5 but it's looking like it's gonna be a sweep. They are awesome right now.

What will I do when hockey is over? Since I'm a Washington Caps STH, it pretty much consumes my life all fall/winter/spring.

MJM

Sweet, terrible freedom
They've been awesome this playoffs for sure.

10 - 0 on the road.
Knock out the top 3 seeds in the Western division.
I think it is pretty much over with. NJ has no answer just like every other teams that have faced the wrath of the Kings so far.

DH350nWo

Meh
VIP
So if the kings lose tonight, they stand to get the most road win record when they go back to Jersey. Downside is that the riots will not be as good, at least not in LA.

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
LOL, wonder what a down down hockey homies looks like...u know those raving lunatic hockey fans down there LOL.

DH350nWo

Meh
VIP
The 5 minute major in the 1st really unlocked this game.

Bullet proof umbrella is out... waiting for the fires so I can make s'mores.

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
yep... the onslaught was early and often tonight... oh well, twas inevitable if you ask me, no way either team had a 4 game run in them

hoo ray kings, wonder how chaka and lashawnn are gonna party tonight... two words i bet... sizzzz lahhhhh jjj

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
The 5 minute major in the 1st really unlocked this game.

Bullet proof umbrella is out... waiting for the fires so I can make s'mores.

it was a penalty though, you agree? blindside elbow to the back.. probably would of killed me :lolbash:

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
it was a penalty though, you agree? blindside elbow to the back.. probably would of killed me :lolbash:
the problem is they let the same hit go with no call less than a minute prior when the Kings did it right between the benches.

Besides that, yes it was a penalty and a good call, they just missed the one before it.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
How is it there are no reports of rioting and civil unrest in New Jersey? Surely if our more "civilized" neighbor to the north couldn't control themselves, we had no chance?