• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

How do I get 12 year old girls excited?

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
My sense of humor is more the George Carlin and Jim Norton style; that is, educated dirty humor. I used to love The Simpsons, South Park, and Family Guy... but I haven't found any of those funny in over 10 years. I can't remember the last movie I actually watched. I do still laugh at Animal House. :shrug:
So you found early Family Guy episodes funnier than Big Bang, or you have changed since then?

neevo

Limey Hippo
If we all liked the same things then tv would have far less variety.
FWIW I think too many people enjoy "reality tv" type scripted shows, they're the dumb ones that think any episode reflects real-life for the actors

HHRLisa

Attention Whore
If we all liked the same things then tv would have far less variety.
FWIW I think too many people enjoy "reality tv" type scripted shows, they're the dumb ones that think any episode reflects real-life for the actors
This

Ralph

VIP
So you found early Family Guy episodes funnier than Big Bang, or you have changed since then?
I found early FG episodes funny. I do not find Big Bang funny. Have I changed? I don't know.

I do know that I find Sheldon's infantile, OCD personality and the off the wall nerdiness of other characters whose names I have no ****ing clue to be extremely off-putting. Peter Griffin is a lovable retard. I just want to smack the retards on Big Bang.

HHRLisa

Attention Whore
I found early FG episodes funny. I do not find Big Bang funny. Have I changed? I don't know.

I do know that I find Sheldon's infantile, OCD personality and the off the wall nerdiness of other characters whose names I have no ****ing clue to be extremely off-putting. Peter Griffin is a lovable retard. I just want to smack the retards on Big Bang.
Peter is an insufferable fool. That show is moronic and sophomoric. The big bang theory at least as substance.

John

Transplant
VIP
I find her quite unattractive. Her midwestern face. Her flabby tits and cow body. Blech, you'all can thumb wrestle for her.
Hub is that You? I thought we'd lost you.

Peter is an insufferable fool. That show is moronic and sophomoric. The big bang theory at least as substance.
Sometimes Family Guy is just trying to see how far they can push the envelope, like South Park, but other times I see jokes on there where I wonder how many people actually got that.

For the record, I'm a fan of Family Guy. Have been from the first season fwd.

mcatdtJEEP

Family guy Terry schiavo song...... very cringe worthy, but i love cringe worthy humor.

Look it up....its actually pretty hard to find since it doesn't stay up long on youtube

Ardvark

I never understood how adults watch cartoon comedies

Another great comedy that I have just started watching again is scrubs

Ardvark

I never watched when it was on but when in reruns I enjoy it. Just like seinfeld.

I only have 2-3 hours of time to watch tv a week. I don't even watch office or modern family any more

Not sure I will be able to keep up with celebrity apprentice this season

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
LOL "reality" shows...

I watched some of the first season of apprentice... Why would a celebrity compete for a job to work for Donald Trump? (Besides a big paycheck they get for doing the show.)

Doesn't make any sense.

Why are animated TV shows beneath you? They're all fake whether fake with actors or fake with animation or fake with clay models, or fake with CGI effects- what is it that animation is not good enough for you?

Ardvark

I do miss the non celebrity versions. The celebrities are raising a lot of money for cahrity but some really do more harm totheir reps than good

Animation is not beneath me just don't watch it. One exception is that I will watch simpson movie anytime

TacticalFats

Odometer of The Beast
VIP

I've read somewhere* that Shedlon's character was based on a real person one of the creators knew who was a genius who has Aspergers, hence why he is an asshole.

*when I was looking for pictures of Kaley