• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

The Walking Dead Season 5

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I'm starting to think the series ends when Rick takes off a mask and reveals he was a Zombie the entire time.

Meh

Born-Again Hawaiian
VIP
What's the matter Brock? Still mad you favorite show isn't on anymore?

:jump:

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
This last episode didn't make much sense- Rick was completely out of character... They are trying to force a problem with the Alexandria residents- and it just doesn't feel natural. These last episodes have been boring and the season finale is next week. :naw:

Jerk!

like Einstein but dumber
VIP
This last episode didn't make much sense- Rick was completely out of character... They are trying to force a problem with the Alexandria residents- and it just doesn't feel natural. These last episodes have been boring and the season finale is next week. :naw:
Disagree. They are showing how they are all PTSD and unable to cope with normal people problems being out in the wild so long. If this was the first season of the show, and Alexandria was the focal point, rick would be the antagonist that they had to get rid of.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Disagree. They are showing how they are all PTSD and unable to cope with normal people problems being out in the wild so long. If this was the first season of the show, and Alexandria was the focal point, rick would be the antagonist that they had to get rid of.
bingo. the alexandria people have been lulled into a false sense of peace. I hope they dont include the whole rick answering the phone bit again. He is crazier in the comic. I actually think the tv show protrays the characters as too "normal" in the circumstances.

pirranah

pierced dingaling
VIP
Yeah he's totally in character. Sasha is acting like they all should be with her whole WTF moment at the party.

IBRICKPOPSACAP

neevo

Limey Hippo
Just wait for the scene with Carol and the wife-beating doc next week :eek:

Carol is a sly one, hiding under the radar whilst scaring kids witless (and their dads too...)

As mentioned, they are not used to this peaceful life though Carl is the one seeming to get the most out of it (soon) :boink:

neevo

Limey Hippo
Oh, and one suggestion about the zombies with the W cut into their heads - it might be an upside down M ( as in Morgan)

neevo

Limey Hippo
the whisperers marking their cattle :shush:
who knows :shrug:
I suspect all will not be revealed next week.

BTW if you are setting any recoding of the show it is 90 mins long

and they are about to start filming the next season now

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
who knows :shrug:
I suspect all will not be revealed next week.

BTW if you are setting any recoding of the show it is 90 mins long

and they are about to start filming the next season now
I get sent a copy of the show on mp4 every monday :shush:

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Finale was ok... This 6 episode summer series "Fear The Walking Dead" looks interesting.

Rumor is the series premier was already leaked online but I can't find it anywhere.