• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Attn: bop re: Legoland

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Not what I would call and adult destination.
The main reason I never went to Legoland in California even though I was close by for several years. Legoland isn't at all what Disney can be for Adults. Legoland doesn't cater to adults in the least- they are only about children. I think they're really missing a market these days with so many adults who grew up with Lego now with disposable income.

mcatdtJEEP

Agreed , nothing really for adults , but took the 8yo instakid and my 9 yo cousin. They had a blast

Our resort we're staying at also has a waterpark so all in all, a pretty awesome weekend.

Teachers free entrance is also nice. A bogo free coupon made each boys ticket about 50$.

Its in the Cyprus gardens spot my parents took me as a kid.

Laser Pegs

Wow Brock! Just WOW!
If I wasn't signed in as LP, I would probably be LMFAO. Since I am signed in as LP, all I can say is "WOW".
:\

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Brock has been filling JUOT with his "wisdom" since the day this site started in 2008. He's our number 1 poster (by number of posts) so there is plenty of his "wisdom" to be found.