• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Baby Mediterranean Geckos

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
Love it. Let them hang out - they'll eat bugs and they're friendly little boogers.

BobKid

Bite me!
VIP
I'd never seen one until about 3 years ago, now they're all over the place down here. Most of mine are the pure white or albino ones though.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
I'd never seen one until about 3 years ago, now they're all over the place down here. Most of mine are the pure white or albino ones though.
At the pet store we used to sell them as "house geckos" $10/doz, just let them go in the house and they'd eat all of the random bugs. It helps that they're cute and friendly -- spiders could do the same job, but not many people would willingly release a dozen spiders in their house.

BobKid

Bite me!
VIP
At the pet store we used to sell them as "house geckos" $10/doz, just let them go in the house and they'd eat all of the random bugs. It helps that they're cute and friendly -- spiders could do the same job, but not many people would willingly release a dozen spiders in their house.
I wake up every morning to 2-3 half eaten and puked up geckos that the cats have left me overnight. :sousy:

RandyMolson

Close friend of Keyton
VIP
It is baby lizard season for sure. Very cute critters hopping all about. Sometimes they hitch a ride or make mad dashes through open doors.

Two tree frogs snuck inside when I first moved to FL. They hung out in our houseplants for weeks before we discovered them. They would croak at night and we just thought it was noise from outside the windows.

Meh

Born-Again Hawaiian
VIP
My box turtle loves them!

Permission to share on Facebook? I can't seem to get a clear picture with my new hachlings up close.

Last edited:

Meh

Born-Again Hawaiian
VIP
the same way I love bacon? Or like pals?

:jump:
I found them hanging out under a log together and thought they were buddies. I found pieces and parts in the yard here and there; I thought the cats did it. I caught the turtle one morning with half an adult lizard hanging out his mouth, and a couple of chomps minus a leg - it was gone.

:eek: