• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Official Super Bowl 50 thread

RandyMolson

Close friend of Keyton
VIP
Worst half time show ever. Not interesting in seeing the crotches and 40" hips of 20+ ugly bitches, thank you very much.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
:jump:

Kumail Nanjiani ‏@kumailn 1h1 hour ago
Coldplay is so boring they're literally showing other concerts. #SuperBowl

mojokat

coma toast
VIP
other than almost getting interesting a few minutes ago, it's been quite the snoozefest unless your a newton hater.

Meh

Born-Again Hawaiian
VIP
The Donkeys won and all the haters are butthurt. :D

Saw all those commercials where Cam Newton was promoting eating protein...he was eating grass most of the game!

Last edited:

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
I love the meltdown from auburn fans who cling to cam :clapping:

I'm actually a bigger fan of Peyton Manning than of Cam, so I was hoping the game would be the best ever. I was disappointed at the number of three-and-outs both ways. I know defense is a big deal, but it sure makes for a boring-ass game.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
His temper tantrums on the field were downright embarrassing. IDGAF about the post game press conference. His on the field displays are childish.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
His temper tantrums on the field were downright embarrassing. IDGAF about the post game press conference. His on the field displays are childish.
I agree. At least ****ing lose gracefully. He was acting like a 5-year-old the whole game.