• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Lifted the WK2...what was I thinking?

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
Nice. If I didn't have QL, I would consider a lift for the WK2. I likely wouldn't have gone for tires as big as what you all chose, but I like it. I'm running 32s on the WK2 in stock form. Any bigger, even with a lift, and I fear you'd rub while articulating.
It looks like his is going to rub pulling into driveways.

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
They put any wheel spacers or anything on it? We did on my friends WK2 and I can't remember what happened, but we ****ed up the wire connection to the ABS sensor which is under the rotor on the hub. Caused the light to come on. I soldered it back together.

Jerk!

like Einstein but dumber
VIP
Oh really. My point was that anyone that looks at your car thinks it's an Altima, Maxima rebadge job. No one knows what a Skyline is.
i dont even know what your point was, because all i said was eww to the stupid looking jeep with the dumb wheels.