• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Top Gear America is coming back, but not on History and not with the old hosts...

Hooligan

Employee of the Month
VIP
Hopefully the Beeb can make it at least slightly better than the A&E/History version that was painful to sit through.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP

The premier was last Sunday, missed it, but going to record episodes 1 and 2 this Sunday, see what it's all about.

Seems a lot more serious than Top Gear USA was, which is turning me off, but will see.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
You are literally the only person who thinks that :jump:
:werd: That "comedian" dude was 100% douchebag, Tanner is 100% talent 0% personality, and Rutledge is like the human incarnation of room temperature water - nothing particularly good or bad about it, it's just there. That combination was ****ing terrible.

John

Transplant
VIP
:werd: That "comedian" dude was 100% douchebag, Tanner is 100% talent 0% personality, and Rutledge is like the human incarnation of room temperature water - nothing particularly good or bad about it, it's just there. That combination was ****ing terrible.
Tanner is funny and a cool guy. I like Rut too, but I went to high school with him so I'm a bit biased.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
They had great chemistry together, which is what was important.