• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Black Mirror

Ardvark

Can't do those types of movies. I don't pay enough attention to details to appreciate the complexity of the story line

John in MA

They see me rollin'
VIP
I've liked the ones I've seen, but it's a drag to watch much of. At least as of last year there was only one episode with an upbeat ending.

Meh

Born-Again Hawaiian
VIP
I like it, but some episodes are hard to watch. The one where the AI bees burrowed into people's brains kinda hit home with my own pain. Want to use it as a model to explain to others and professionals what it's like.

John in MA

They see me rollin'
VIP
If anyone cares, the one happy episode is San Junipero. I watched it again last night. It's really good.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
If anyone cares, the one happy episode is San Junipero. I watched it again last night. It's really good.
My favorite, especially since I
find playing Grand Theft Auto 5 in open play mode (not doing gangster shit) is the closest I've come to walking and driving again in the 8 years I haven't walked.

I don't know if anyone noticed but there were definite undertones of the Grand Theft Auto world, which it is kind of the natural evolution of.

Although depending on your "spiritual outlook" I'm not sure everyone would describe it as a happy episode, just not a f*cked up as others.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I hate you people.

Now I’ve watched the first two episodes jjj

Pig****er

neevo

Limey Hippo
That's series 3. The happy episode in series 4 is filmed in Painshill, Surrely and Bourne Woods nearby

BTW Crocodile was filmed in Iceland and I reckon will do more for their tourist industry than any adverts that it's government may take out - absolutely stunning scenery

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Watched a few more episodes of season 4 yesterday. I wish they would do one that wasn't in the future. Kind of makes the writing a bit lazy. Oh we can just have technology somehow finds our murder suspect when security cameras that upload to the cloud (something they have now) would have done the same. :shrug: