• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Prequel movie in the works for The Sopranos

BlackDak

Banned
VIP
Should have just made it and let the viewer figure out that it is a prequel. the expectations are going to be so high and without Tony I'm betting people with be disappointed.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Should have just made it and let the viewer figure out that it is a prequel. the expectations are going to be so high and without Tony I'm betting people with be disappointed.
Tony would have been sperm, at best, during this time period. :pirate:

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Tony would have been sperm, at best, during this time period. :pirate:
Negative. According to the show Tony was born August 24, 1959. He would be anywhere from 6 months to up to almost 9 years old if the movie remains in the 1960's.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Negative. According to the show Tony was born August 24, 1959. He would be anywhere from 6 months to up to almost 9 years old if the movie remains in the 1960's.

Sopranos Truther!!!!!

frank_c

lost in the jet stream
VIP
I've heard of one and saw none of those.
You have plenty of free time. :D

I found the complete Dream On series on the torrents, Larry Sanders is available on DVD.

Wiki sez

Despite drawing small audiences, The Larry Sanders Show has been influential. It helped establish HBO's reputation for quality shows, leading to Sex and the City, The Sopranos, The Wire and Deadwood. The show influenced subsequent series with satirical back-stage show business and celebrity culture themes, such as 30 Rock, My Life on the D-List, The Showbiz Show, Action, and Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip.