• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

'113' on the march...

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
OK so Yesterday was a particularly impressive day for me spotting 'random' occurences of the number '113'

First thing was on my way to work I ended up behind a school bus # 113

While at work and talking to my sister the flight she was on began with #113

That evening the daily CT lottery number was 113 - besides it being 113 the fact I even happened to see it scroll across the bottom of the TV screen is more remarkable, I don't look for or usually care about any of the lotto type numbers, even less so for CT- but that was the only number I saw when I happed to look at the TV screen.

And it continues, today again on the way to work I was behind a private transport type van who's number had '113' in it.

Oh and listened to the radio commercial for NY Sports Club (gyms) "with 113 locations" in the NY metropolitan area...

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
currently active users: 113

Model number of the tile I bought for my bathroom: M11 13131

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
One of my friends believes 23 has special meaning... he believes it is tied to psalm 23.