• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Joe - Do it for the e-capitalists on this board

jpnjim

Product of modernmedicine
Sweet!

Dew it Joe. :D :agree:

(some of the e-tycoons can make a contest out of it. :yup: )

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I like... have to read up on it to see any compatibility problems... probably have to edit it to work with the CC cash system... this will be done (if it works)...

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Thanks for considering it, I hope it works. :beerchug:
I was looking for something like this a ways back but never found it... maybe because it's in the 3.6 mods and I was looking for 3.7 (at the time, now 3.8) but they usually upgrade gracefully.

off a cough

Say my name, bitch!
VIP
I was looking for something like this a ways back but never found it... maybe because it's in the 3.6 mods and I was looking for 3.7 (at the time, now 3.8) but they usually upgrade gracefully.
I was actually wondering if anything like this had been written and had some luck with Google.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
OK... so some settings...

What % should commissions be- different options available for buying and selling... I can also implement a capital gains tax rate. :shush:

off a cough

Say my name, bitch!
VIP
OK... so some settings...

What % should commissions be- different options available for buying and selling... I can also implement a capital gains tax rate. :shush:
We'll teabag your ass over capgains rate :shush:

Not sure, but I think matching real-world averages would be a good idea.