• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

LOST! Final tonight, anyone watching it?

therapistx2

Tooms raped me
Nope. The show will end with it being a dream. The entire series was the last seconds before they all died in the plane crash.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I watched it for most of the forst season... you miss a show or two and it just doesn't make much sense. Did they ever explain that monster from the first couple of episodes?
They've half-explained most things, like always

StormChaser

I watched the first few seasons, then got lost. My Gameroom Cash is on them NOT answering the question(s) of where they're at and what happened and if they get off.

Glenn

Desert Dweller
VIP
I got lost with it when they had polar bears running around. I did like Freckles though.

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
I'll be watching. I expect it to end with a *wtf* and a spin-off sitcom following Jack as the protector of the island and Sawyer as the smoke monster. Everyone else will go back to living their lives as if the island never existed.... like an alternate reality.

Meh

Born-Again Hawaiian
VIP
I watched and got caught up, since nothing else was worth watching and since wifey is back on nights, we made it a "together" activity when we're at home.

I STILL DON'T KNOW WTF IS GOING ON.

This is going to end really stupidly, I can smell it. Hugo turns cannibalistic and that's that - no more smokey, Dharma is fawked, everybody else caught in time eaten with a few courses of island cuisine. Oh, and he will float off wherever he lands and start up a chain of chicken shacks, ultimately becoming a vegetarian and dropping 200 lbs.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
All I have to say is it better damn well end with Hugo in charge, he is clearly the best out of all of them, sawyer and kate are criminals... jack is a general fawk up... Hurley kicks ass...
:usflag: