• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

A couple of site updates...

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
First, yesterday I upgraded the backend of tapatalk, should see some new features, check out www.tapatalk.com for details on the upgrade.

Second I fixed the 'favorite smilies' plugin- looks like it was out since the last forum upgrade in December. If anyone is interested you can pick the 15 smilies that show in the new / reply-to post screen. You can do this through the User CP or clicking on the happy-faced star in the post editor.

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
I wondered about the favorite smilies thing, but kinda figured it was fairly low on the importance scale. :D

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I needed to get the vB license transfered back to me before I could re-download it- that just happened a couple days ago.

whiskey tango

warmonger
VIP
I had some updates on my iPhone the other day and tapatalk was one of them. It changed a few things and I'm not so fond of it anymore.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Thirdly, Users who used to be able to add events to the sports book can add betting events in the gameroom again, as can super-mods glenn and stormy.