• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

According to other forums here and elsewhere - JU/OT is like a den of angry lions.

We're somewhat infamous. I've read it in the tech forums (most recently in speed freaks), seen it mentioned in other forums. People say "don't go in there" for various reasons. Some call us childish, some say we enrage them etc... But for the most part, they recommend against going into JU/OT. No matter what, anyone who enters JU/OT is attacked with very few acceptions. So, we're infamous.

My question is, when a pack of real lions isn't busy killing and eating anything that moves within their territory, are they talking about recipies, movies, mustaches and bikes? :puzzled:

grigsby [JU]

Archived
We're somewhat infamous. I've read it in the tech forums (most recently in speed freaks), seen it mentioned in other forums. People say "don't go in there" for various reasons. Some call us childish, some say we enrage them etc... But for the most part, they recommend against going into JU/OT. No matter what, anyone who enters JU/OT is attacked with very few acceptions. So, we're infamous.

My question is, when a pack of real lions isn't busy killing and eating anything that moves within their territory, are they talking about recipies, movies, mustaches and bikes? :puzzled:
provide links to where we have been mentioned.

Good point. The bigger question is however, how do they let themselves be run off by a bunch of cubicle turds who spend their spare time taking pictures of their dinner? :puzzled:

Neevo - did you get jumped in? Was anyone ever mean to you? If so, how did you fight through?

It seems to me that if one would just join the conversation, one wouldn't be :owned: by the mighty den of lions. :puzzled: