• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

According to other forums here and elsewhere - JU/OT is like a den of angry lions.

I am a relative newbie and so far have been treated fairly in the OT forum and I can say laughed my butt off at alot of the postings. I was saddened to see the Dirty Jeep Girl thread stop. That was some of the funniest reading I ever read on the internet.I must have missed out on the test and other things needed to be done to post in the OT area.

I am a relative newbie and so far have been treated fairly in the OT forum and I can say laughed my butt off at alot of the postings. I was saddened to see the Dirty Jeep Girl thread stop. That was some of the funniest reading I ever read on the internet.I must have missed out on the test and other things needed to be done to post in the OT area.

STFU turd.

Bobkid [JU]

Archived

:/self:

wetdog [JU]

Archived
I think the (so-called) vicious attacks on newbs it is a reasonable vetting process. I do not believe we need people in here that are so thin skinned that their balls have not dropped. It tends to keep most of the high schoolers and even some of the college dweebs out of here.

Besides I believe that any regular in here would help another regular who was in need.

And yes I know I never make any lists.

I think the (so-called) vicious attacks on newbs it is a reasonable vetting process. I do not believe we need people in here that are so thin skinned that their balls have not dropped. It tends to keep most of the high schoolers and even some of the college dweebs out of here.

Besides I believe that any regular in here would help another regular who was in need.

I am old enough to be most of the members on here's old man. I am not too old to take a joke though. I work with a bunch of guys that are more relentless than what I have seen on here.I just like to hang out on this site to shoot crap with other fellow Jeep owners. Go ahead,call me a turd.

ToomsTJ [JU]

Archived

I think the "mob mentality" on here is totally ridiculous and the reason no one new ever stays around very long. I don't even remember when this "no pic no voice" deal showed up.

WGAF if they don't post a pic? WGAF if it's an AE? Don't ya'll remember when AEs were fun and it was mostly just the regulars trying to figure out who they were.

The stupid quiz thing is even more ridiculous IMO.

wetdog [JU]

Archived
Tooms,

Do not take me too seriously, This site is only mildly entertaining without you, Trix and Eric's AEs around.

But some of the newbs stick it out and realize that this is the land of make-believe.