• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Almost looks like I know wtf I'm doing!

ABQ-TJ [JU]

Archived
it's not like they're playing outside. :jump:
The rink in Los Alamos is outside, actually...I'd love to go play there sometime, just for the experience of it. Then I could tell people I played outdoor ice hockey in the desert and watch their head explode trying to compute that info.

ABQ-TJ [JU]

Archived
Jeezus Steve... do you sleep?
I had to get up early today to meet the crane and guys at the restaurant...installing new kitchen ac this morning.

I wasn't thrilled when I heard the scheduling of it, trust me! I'll cut out early today though and come home and maybe take a nap. By early, I mean 3pm. UGH

I had to get up early today to meet the crane and guys at the restaurant...installing new kitchen ac this morning.

I wasn't thrilled when I heard the scheduling of it, trust me! I'll cut out early today though and come home and maybe take a nap. By early, I mean 3pm. UGH
:(

That sucks dude, hope you can get home early. :beerchug:

but you and your employees will be MUCH happier when the new AC is in. It's amazing how many restaurants ghetto rig the kitchen AC's and basically roast their employees

ABQ-TJ [JU]

Archived
our kitchen ac has been down for about 2 months and the damn vendors have been playing grabass this whole time...Lennox is NOT on my christmas card list this year!

our kitchen ac has been down for about 2 months and the damn vendors have been playing grabass this whole time...Lennox is NOT on my christmas card list this year!
MC Donalds only uses York now. When they used Sunbeam/Aaon installation and service was a piece of cake.

edit: do you guys go straight through the manufacturer or do you have to go through a rep?

will_m [JU]

Archived

I went through the same thing with Trane when I worked in a theater.

Seems the unit was bought from a Trane dealer in New York and Baltimore Trane refused to service it since they did not hold the service contract.

:naw:

ABQ-TJ [JU]

Archived
Well it's actually been more the turd that makes the "curb" for it I'm finding out

Anyway I'l have a pic of a unit in the air on a crane when I get home

MJM [JU]

Archived
Not sure if I've said this before, but, Hockey Rules.

Good luck

Do you guys have bench clearing brawls, where the goalies go toe to toe at center ice, in your league?

Well it's actually been more the turd that makes the "curb" for it I'm finding out

Anyway I'l have a pic of a unit in the air on a crane when I get home
normally the biggest PITA of the whole thing. It's even better when you have to wait for the curb, only to find it is wrong and have to wait for another one :banghead: