• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Amazon Fire TV (Regular & Stick)

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Fire TV Stick - Official Site - Shop Now

Pre-Order... $19 for two days only, otherwise $39.

Thinking of buying it for the hell of it at this price.

Blows away Chromecast.

EDIT---------------------------------

Quick links for those who found this thread on Google:

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
I've barely used my Chromecast. Neat toy, but the services I can use with it don't offer what I'm looking for.

serfur1

bici italia
VIP
I ordered one, I prob should have ordered two, but I'll start with one and see how it goes. I'm still using a second generation apple tv for Apps since my TV is old and it.....works. I get frustrated by the layout and speed sometimes, I'm sure the Amazon stick will be much better.

Justin

Damn.
VIP
How did I not know this?
I dunno. :shrug:

My favorite thing about it is the fact that the various apps remain open in the background facilitating fast switching between them vs the long loading delays when using the apps built-in to my TV.

Before you do that, I am fairly sure I read where Amazon said they would come pre-bundled to your Amazon Prime account.
Correct. I would assume they have a method to unlink the device from my prime account. Or just give it to a family member I trust and hope they don't go nuts buying movies on my account. :panic:

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
Correct. I would assume they have a method to unlink the device from my prime account. Or just give it to a family member I trust and hope they don't go nuts buying movies on my account. :panic:
all of the Amazon tablets come pre-linked, there has to be a way to unlink it like they do with the tablets