• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Antique replica pad lock...

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Here is the video- she was up there almost 5 minutes before I noticed.

Video starts you see her and her dad or grandfather or whoever walking down the street coming toward the house- he lets her go right into the street before he picks her up. This is a major avenue cars speed down all the time.

So one they cross the street they go to the right, off camera for a bit, then come back walk past the ramp...

The father figure seems like it would be a good idea to have the kid play on the ramp- he basically pushes the kid up the ramp.

Kid walks around, hangs off the side, is up on my porch doing god knows what, there are shovels, brooms, bags of dog shit... it's not really a place for children. Guy walks over lawn to talk to her I guess.

Toward the end when he's shrugging he's telling my mom he doesn't speak English. :rolleyes:

Al Johnson

Northwoods Hillbilly
VIP
I hate when the neighborhood kidlets play on my ramp. It seems to be a magical magnet to them; they can't help themselves. I try not to go all "GET OFF MY LAWN!!" on them, but have had to talk to some parents a couple times. Little punks.

wank

unknown entity
VIP
Thanks for posting it Makes the courts see it as an accepted practice now ill get my kids there to enjoy the free park When they fall, which they will, ill sue ...

Long story short I want my monies

I was looking for a chain to put across my wheelchair ramp as some people apparently think it is a playground for their children and I saw this- how cool is it?

If people think it's OK to walk on your property in the first place, putting a chain across the entrance isn't going to do shite...