• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

anyone else having problems getting to juot?

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Facebook group is active with people getting a "Domain Expired" message but the domains are secure through 2014... Network Solutions says it's not their fault. Working with our host...

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
For anyone maybe having an issue at one location but not another what I really need is a trace route printout from your system to juot or poisonwoodgroup (whichever domain you use)

In Windows go to Start -> Run and type out: cmd

This opens a Command Window

In that window type out:

tracert juot.net

(Or whatever domain)

After you hit enter a bunch of numbers will follow... use the "Edit -> mark / copy" tools to copy to the clipboard then paste the results into a Facebook message or email me, joe @ juot (.guess)

Thanks.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I do but only if you are getting the expired domain message from the computer you can do the trace from.

Mark

Ay Caramba!
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
No problem connecting from home, but my work computer wouldn't connect. The CMD prompt is disabled on my work computer so I couldn't do a trace route. :(

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
The CMD prompt is disabled on my work computer so I couldn't do a trace route.
Sucks not having admin rights.

Reminds me, I need to try something at work. Something I wouldn't advise you ever do, probably blocked and if not would likely get you a talking to.

For anyone maybe having an issue at one location but not another what I really need is a trace route printout from your system to juot or poisonwoodgroup (whichever domain you use)

In Windows go to Start -> Run and type out: cmd

This opens a Command Window

In that window type out:

tracert juot.net

(Or whatever domain)

After you hit enter a bunch of numbers will follow... use the "Edit -> mark / copy" tools to copy to the clipboard then paste the results into a Facebook message or email me, joe @ juot (.guess)

Thanks.
Sent to your email.:beerchug: