• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Anyone here ever just grow a neck beard?

I don't grow a beard very well as the area at the corners of my mouth don't grow enough hair. However, I took a vacation in September and never shaved. :wifey: said to let it all grow to see what it looked like. Well I came back to work and within a few weeks there were four others in our group with the beginnings of a beard. I've never been a trend setter but it was pretty funny. I had to shave mine though when it measured 3" on my chin as fading it into a cleanly shaved head was getting harder and harder. I looked like a terrorist.

Also, there's a movie with a guy that looks inbred and has kind of red hair...dammit, I can't think of a movie with him in it. Regardless, he's always got the neck beard.

I think he might have played in 'The Burbs". I'll see if I can find a picture.

glenn [JU]

Archived
No 'stache, no facial hair, just let the neck grow unchecked.

Am I cool enough to start yet another trend?
No, you are not good enough to start a trend as silly as that.

I rarely shave with a razor... I just keep the stubble short with an electric trimmer. Too much gray in it these days.... :(

I hat eshaving over my adam's apple, I have to time the swallowing and shave-swipe just right in order to get it clean cut. neck hair bothers the hell out of me