• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Arcade

mnLiberty

JUOT
VIP
Joe, the system seems to take the first score but if you repeatedly play a game, the other scores don't post (if higher than one posted). I am getting the following message:

mnLiberty, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

this is happening on pyramid solitaire, lucky marvin and the dynimite game to mention a few.

I had you beat in the dynamite game and figured you you rigged it so you remained the champ. :yup:

Kevin

Not in the 'In' Crowd
VIP
Joe, the system seems to take the first score but if you repeatedly play a game, the other scores don't post (if higher than one posted). I am getting the following message:
How much time is elapsing between the scores being attempted to be submitted? Is it really fast or is there at least several seconds between?

There is some code in the Arcade scoring logic to prevent people from artificially submitting game scores and part of it takes into account how long was the game being played before a score attempted to submitted.