• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

ATTN: ALL OF JUOT - I have a shocking, sad, and upsettings announcement...

Tinker [JU]

Archived
Wow Joe, just wow. Man I had no idea you would getr that tore up over trading the jeep in. I hope you enjoy the Infinity as much.

Wow, Joe.
Thanks for using light on the video. ;)

Hope you enjoy the Infiniti. I bet its a great vehicle for you. :thup2:
:beerchug:
video not available....14 minutes?
It was a last mintue thing, I was happy to get the chance to even ride the Jeep one last time (home to get the title) there wasn't time to worry about lights... plus after I get to the main street with lights outside I kind of like how it looks.

As for the video not available, seems to be just fine for me, and some other people at work have watched it already.

$5k trade in and you have had no problems with it and obviously liked it very much, why did you dump it? Payments for the bling Infiniti will be much more than upkeep on the Jeep. :puzzled:

$5k trade in and you have had no problems with it and obviously liked it very much, why did you dump it? Payments for the bling Infiniti will be much more than upkeep on the Jeep. :puzzled:
The problems had begun

-Air Conditioner leaking... had to refill it 3 times this summer and it was not blowing cool again (though they didn't know that)

-Drivers Seat broke again - $750 to repair, needs an entire seat per the dealer

-Warranty up

-Headlights on verge of shorting out (duct taped under the hood from the crash)

I can sense that Jeep and I know a more expensive repair was just around the corner, I could feel it.

Plus- I wanted a new toy. This is a lease, I fully hope that within 3 years Jeep gets their act together and I can buy their version of a 'luxury' Jeep.