• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

ATTN: ALL OF JUOT - I have a shocking, sad, and upsettings announcement...

Actually I was there with the appraiser and it was based off of me returning it to the stock headlights and replacing the gutted center console with one that wasn't cut up to fit in the old computer- since I had the replacement center console literally in the back and the stock headlights at home in the box the after-markets came in, he was OK with figuring those in- since the passenger side headlight on the jeep was being held together with duct tape it would deffinitely need to be replaced no matter how I sold it.

If I had to do it then I would have had to get some tools and another person to temp remove the brush gaurd since the headlights won't fit in or out with the brushgaurd in place.
You really did beat teh chit out of that Jeep. :jump:

That grey QX pictured earlier is yours?

Plus I have to figure in the $2500 I got from the insurance company when my Jeep was hit that I never used to repair the damage... Had I repaired the front damage 3 years ago would I really be getting $7500 all other things equal... It's tough but I doubt it.

I tried to like it...but I just care for how it looks. I would imagine it drives well and is comfortable though. Congrats on your new purchase.

ccsp [JU]

Archived
Damn Joe. :( Shoulda kept it. V8 Selec Trac is a nice, hard to find setup. Im sur it will feel odd being Jeepless after driving only Jeep SUVs. Even though Ive had a few that were problematic turds, I missed not having a Jeep as a DD. I think I will always have one. I think things will get better for Jeep in the coming yrs.

The only Jeep I really got :( at trading was my 1992 XJ Limited. Black/Tan leather, power sunroof. Very sharp. Bought it in 94 with 48,000 miles and traded it in 1997 with 125,000. Never let me down in -30 North Dakota temps, got through every blizzard... only thing I ever had done was replace front wheel bearing. I was sad when I traded it in. The 96 XJ with 20,000 miles I traded for, I drove till 75,000 miles with ZERO issues. Then I got dumb and started getting into GRAND Cherokees.

twylie [JU]

Archived
:beerchug:

$5 says after owning/leasing a Japanese vehicle, you'll never go back to an American POS Jeep.

your voice <> expectations.

Enjoy the new ride; it should pull the e-women mo betta than WJ

She as the red head who was in the pics from the Grand Canyon I posted back in '04... and the red head in the Adirondacks pictures from thanksgiving last year- maybe some other years... don't feel like diggin them up.