• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

ATTN: ALL OF JUOT - I have a shocking, sad, and upsettings announcement...

Taz [JU]

Archived
Damn Joe. :( Shoulda kept it. V8 Selec Trac is a nice, hard to find setup.
yeah no chit, i've only seen a few V8 242's.

hope you like the Infiniti Joe. I drove my black '93 ZJ laredo to hell and back, I put around 160K on the thing, on top of the 126K it had when I got it in late '99. I drove it lifted all around MN and WI, drove it through the mid west, northern AZ, mexican border, it saw the colorado river, and I drove it to the pacific ocean. It did get wheeled in AZ too. I sold it in Jan '07, and the kid that bought it is still driving it with 280K+ on it. I do miss it from time to time, lots of memories and miles in that old ZJ.

Chite5b [JU]

Archived
whenever I trade in a vehicle the last time I drive it to the dealership is a blast.

I am surprised everytime they make it to the dealership.

Virgil [JU]

Archived
Luck be a lady tonight.......

I actually watched the whole thing, and thought, "someday he will get another Jeep of some sort."

Then I thought, "that video could be either a chick magnet or a chick repellent."

Great music by the Chairman of the Board, though. :yup: Simone was playing some of Sinatra's stuff a while back on 77 - sounded good, even on AM.

Kevin [JU]

Archived
I watched all 14:51. :eek:

Joe, maybe you covered this already but if you liked the Jeep family as much as you did then why go with an Infinity instead of something like a new WK or a Commander?