• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

ATTN: Proud southerners

Josh [JU]

Archived
Sincere question here:

I understand the fascination with history. That is reason enough to set aside various historical sites.

But how can you be so proud of your absolute lowest moment? Not only does it illustrate you as racists, its laughable how you are proud that your boys got their asses handed to them, and your lands burned and marred.

Josh [JU]

Archived
Brock said:
Your ignorance is laughable. You don't even realize when you're being mocked. :dunce:

I consider being mocked by a barefoot, shirtless southerner like you to mean I'm heading in the correct direction. ;)

Thank you kindly. Sorry my ancestors wrapped train tracks around your trees and killed your ancestors, though.

Brock [JU]

Archived
Josh* said:
I consider being mocked by a barefoot, shirtless southerner like you to mean I'm heading in the correct direction. ;)

Thank you kindly. Sorry my ancestors wrapped train tracks around your trees and killed your ancestors, though.
Oh you got me. If I cared about that pic I wouldn't have posted it turd. Keep harping.
:ugh2:

Josh [JU]

Archived
Biff Tannen said:
Hey ya'll watch this!!

Waving that is the illiterate equivalent to waving a flag that says "I'm a dumbass," "My ancestors got their asses handed to them and we still haven't recovered," or "I like nascar."

Kordax [JU]

Archived
Josh* said:
Waving that is the illiterate equivalent to waving a flag that says "I'm a dumbass," "My ancestors got their asses handed to them and we still haven't recovered," or "I like nascar."
:clapping: This flag brings immediate enragement.

G-BERG [JU]

Archived
Josh* said:
Sincere question here:

I understand the fascination with history. That is reason enough to set aside various historical sites.

But how can you be so proud of your absolute lowest moment? Not only does it illustrate you as racists, its laughable how you are proud that your boys got their asses handed to them, and your lands burned and marred.
agree!!!!!!!