• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

ATTN: Proud southerners

My family is from the north...i'd have to be careful :clapping:. I've spent most of my life in the south though. Despite the whole WT attachment to the Civil War...I prefer it to the the north. VA that is...not GA. (sorry GA crew :hoos:)

miwico [JU]

Archived
My family is from the north...i'd have to be careful :clapping:. I've spent most of my life in the south though. Despite the whole WT attachment to the Civil War...I prefer it to the the north. VA that is...not GA. (sorry GA crew :hoos:)
What do you like aboot VA? (thats how I really talk, southerners love it).

What do you like aboot VA? (thats how I really talk, southerners love it).
I like southern Virginia. It's nice and quiet. Clean air. Bike/hiking trails. Land/housing is cheap (if I settle here after school I could afford to buy a house).

The cons (my area) are that the job market sucks ass and there are a lot of meth heads. By the time a local girl gets to 25...she's likely got 2-3 kids and looks 15+ years older. Not that it matters...i'm not exactly looking to get hitched.

When I left for the AF, I was living in VA. (Leesburg...northern Virginia). It feels like i'm back home now (even though my family moved back up to NH when I was in the AF :jump:). I'll probably end up staying here.

Virginia is a shiathole.
Lies.

miwico [JU]

Archived
I like southern Virginia. It's nice and quiet. Clean air. Bike/hiking trails. Land/housing is cheap (if I settle here after school I could afford to buy a house).

The cons (my area) are that the job market sucks ass and there are a lot of meth heads. By the time a local girl gets to 25...she's likely got 2-3 kids and looks 15+ years older. Not that it matters...i'm not exactly looking to get hitched.

When I left for the AF, I was living in VA. (Leesburg...northern Virginia). It feels like i'm back home now (even though my family moved back up to NH when I was in the AF :jump:). I'll probably end up staying here.
It sounds like a nice place. I lived there for 3 mos. when I was 5. My dad was working on a project and my Mom couldn't hack him only flying home once a month, they put us up for awhile. I remember doing a lot of fun things.