• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Attn Rich, unless it is what you are using for your book, and don't want to tell...

Interesting... Though I'm sure if someone had a gun outside my house the last thing my dad would have done is toss me a set of keys to pursue him. Stil,well written.

********** said:
Interesting... Though I'm sure if someone had a gun outside my house the last thing my dad would have done is toss me a set of keys to pursue him. Stil,well written.

In the country you have to fend for yourselves, can't rely on others to be there to help. I was 15, not exactly a little kid. He figured he would get the guy and if not, perhaps I would be able to cut him off. When you have someone on your property with a gun, you don't just sit and hide. Sure, maybe it wasn't the best of plans, but in the heat of the moment you do what you have to do.

Hedley Lamarr said:
:D

Hey, if you notice mistakes that need corrected, please feel free to let me know. I can't learn anything without criticism. :beerchug:
The only thing I've noticed is a few places that could be reworded to flow better. But if your purpose is to just entertain us JUOT turds there is no sense in correcting it. Keep it coming!!

MtnDew808 said:
The only thing I've noticed is a few places that could be reworded to flow better. But if your purpose is to just entertain us JUOT turds there is no sense in correcting it. Keep it coming!!
I will try to do better. I noticed a few things too, but I had already posted it and figured it would pass. I need to work on that though. :beerchug:

Jif [JU]

Archived
Damn it man, I almost got chills when you said "looking back I'm not sure that was the right thing to do." Keep up the good stories. One of the best things in reading these is that it is night time over here. :clapping:

jeepinfamily said:
Damn it man, I almost got chills when you said "looking back I'm not sure that was the right thing to do." Keep up the good stories. One of the best things in reading these is that it is night time over here. :clapping:

I am glad you enjoy the stories, they have actually been very fun to write.

Big Red said:
Damn Rich, you've really got me hooked now! And I thought you said you'd never talked to them. ;) :D

:beerchug:

A lot has changed over time. Back then, things didn't work like they do now, it is hard to explain. Soon in the story, things will start to make sense. I really would just talk at things back then, didn't really know what I was dealing with at this point in the story. Soon you will see what I mean if I continue to write more.

Awesome. I noticed the grammar too, but figured I'd keep my mouth shut because it's online and when published, the publisher should fix it. :yup:

Jays89YJ said:
Awesome. I noticed the grammar too, but figured I'd keep my mouth shut because it's online and when published, the publisher should fix it. :yup:
By all means, anytime anyone notices something that just doesn't make sense, let me know. Granted this is just all for fun with no intention of publishing, I am using it to practice on future styles of writing for an actual book I would like to write. Glad to hear you are enjoying the story. :beerchug:

Hedley Lamarr said:
By all means, anytime anyone notices something that just doesn't make sense, let me know. Granted this is just all for fun with no intention of publishing, I am using it to practice on future styles of writing for an actual book I would like to write. Glad to hear you are enjoying the story. :beerchug:
Well, if the publisher doesn't fix it properly, we can complain to them and get free books. :D

:beerchug:

Dammit, i knew i should have waited longer to start reading that. now what are ya gonna do... charge us 2000 points each to get new installments?

Jif [JU]

Archived
dvenom125 said:
Dammit, i knew i should have waited longer to start reading that. now what are ya gonna do... charge us 2000 points each to get new installments?
Your in KS, just drive over there and chat.

I just kept passing this thread thinking I wouldn't be interested in it. Then I noticed today how many posts it had and decided to take a look inside. Seriously good read. I'm hooked! Looking forward to future installments. Thanks.