• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Aussie Locker for Dana 35

KJVBlueXJ

signaling the Mothership
VIP
Like new.

Had it in my 98 XJ for about a month.

Made for D35 that has ABS...

Info about locker available here

I'll sell it for 160 + shipping

KJVBlueXJ

signaling the Mothership
VIP
What does ABS have to do with it??? Good price tho but im already locked front and rear :jump:

why the sale?
Torq-Masters lists different part #s for axles with and without ABS. Not sure what the difference is between the two.

I'm selling it because I had 4 Wheel Parts install it and they screwed it up. I had the Jeep returned to stock and I sent the locker to Torq-Masters. They had their engineers look it over and replaced the broken parts and sent it back to me. I'm not sure how long I'm gonna keep the XJ so I'm not gonna install it again.

Pollock

#1 Troll
Torq-Masters lists different part #s for axles with and without ABS. Not sure what the difference is between the two.

I'm selling it because I had 4 Wheel Parts install it and they screwed it up. I had the Jeep returned to stock and I sent the locker to Torq-Masters. They had their engineers look it over and replaced the broken parts and sent it back to me. I'm not sure how long I'm gonna keep the XJ so I'm not gonna install it again.
So you are trying to sell broken parts? :tirehead:

RandyMolson

Close friend of Keyton
VIP
I had the Jeep returned to stock and I sent the locker to Torq-Masters. They had their engineers look it over and replaced the broken parts and sent it back to me.
They shuttled the broken/refurb part back and forth betw US and Aus??? I can't imagine they had any engrs CONUS. They probably had their mail room clerk look it over and replace the broken parts.

KJVBlueXJ

signaling the Mothership
VIP
They shuttled the broken/refurb part back and forth betw US and Aus??? I can't imagine they had any engrs CONUS. They probably had their mail room clerk look it over and replace the broken parts.
Their headquarters are in NY. Just because it's called an Aussie locker doesn't mean it's from Australia...:slapz: