• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

BALLASTIC

so i go to lowes to but potting mix and they decline my debit card..a friend drove me as parking around here is a bitch and i didn't wanna move all the crap around the heep

i go home cal the bank and bank says did i have a hold on my account..i go YEAH 2 weeks ago and the IRS released the funds and i got money open and available now..well when you had 0 balance the card was shut off..I GO ..i never had a 0 babalnce i had a HOLD on the account..the IRS didn't take the money they froze the account

so i go can ya turn the card back on..guy goes no ya gotta come in..then i say ya shut it off without me coming in why can't ya turn it back on without me there?..and he goes let me talk to my booss..he gets back on says NO PROBLEM..gimmie info and i'll turn card back on..then he says i am good to go

i get another friend to drivem e back to Loews and AGAIN they say card is denied..i call commerce bank hotline and they go ..ohhh you need to come in to take care of that ..i give them branch number and name of person who told me card was back on..thyn because i was so pissed i couldn't think to remembner ... i ask when do ya close on saturday?..she asks for zip code puts me pn hold and this now is taking an inordinante amout of tiime

finailly i go look if it closes at 4 i'm gonna miss the bank and if it closed at 3 i am already screwed..all the comerce banks in my area close at the same time just find 1 and gimmie the time

sihe goes don't rush me sir..i go listen you f'n Kant go f yourself and your son..and then hang up//

the driver of the car see's my face ready to explode..we go to a branch i get a new card all is well..the branch person say she is amazed that the 1 800 person was so ill informed..i'm like it takes me 3 seconds to get bank locations..times etc online..and she has more resources and is stiiting at a computer and it's her JOB to know

what lousy f'n service

neevo [JU]

Archived
It pees me off that banks seem to think they are so great they can screw their customers and get away with it. Their business is lending out money and looking after our accounts, nowt more, but they are still businesses nonetheless. They need to teach their staff that without us, the customer, they would go bust and be on the dole

will_m [JU]

Archived
Two of my friends had money mysteriously disappear from their accounts. Both were at the same branch of the same bank and both times the manager first offered nothing then offered half the money. Neither time could they explain what happened to the money.

If you've ever worked in a financial institution you would completely understand the incompetance of the employees. It was nothing but cackling hens running around like chicken little on every little issue. Bunch of fawking morons in charge of you money with full access to your SSN's, credit card numbers and other info. It is no wonder we have an identity theft problem when the information is sitting in front of these poorly paid scumbags.

If you've ever worked in a financial institution you would completely understand the incompetance of the employees. It was nothing but cackling hens running around like chicken little on every little issue. Bunch of fawking morons in charge of you money with full access to your SSN's, credit card numbers and other info. It is no wonder we have an identity theft problem when the information is sitting in front of these poorly paid scumbags.
doesn't bewbs work at a bank

:touche:

So i call today

1. to complain about "kevin" the dude at my branch who gave me wrong info and said card was active

2. to find out what happend to the investigation where i deposited cash and checks and the bank gave me a reciept shopwing i did then sent a letter saying there was no cash

they saidd they would review thier cameras..theat was 6 weeks ago..i thingk my jeeep sat too high for their fawing camras and they didn't get a good shot and think they can just forget about my complaint

AND THE WOMAN SAYS "ALL CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BUSY..CAN YOU CALL OUR 800 NUMBER?" ..I go NO my acccount was opend at YOUR branch ..my ISSUE is with YOU!..she goes we will call you back...UGGGGGGGGGG