• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Been gone too long

chris142

Left the Monestry.
VIP
Sorry guys. Between getting married, both parents passing and adopting a kid I have been busy. My wife's cousin has a 13 yrs old daughter that lives with us now. Now I get to meet boys at the door with a shotgun in my hand :). Ya I'm that dad now! Due to her mother's incompetence the kid fell behind in school and was being bullied. I figured that if she can do something no other kids can do she would feel better about herself. It has worked. I have been teaching her how to drive. Some boys in her class called her a liar so what's a dad to do? Video it!

She is a real fast learner!

I inherated the house and we have been remodeling it,making it ours. Added insulation where there was none,new roof etc.

I can't believe that I'm 50 now!

whiskey tango

warmonger
VIP
Good to hear from you again. You’d probably get a little more response in the deep web forum rather than public though.

I let my oldest drive the Jeep the other day. She thought she was hot shit on a silver platter.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Very cool. That was a great idea to make a video so the naysayers can STFU! Plus she's driving stick! (The good kind.) Impressive. The real question is- did you get the DVD player hooked up yet?

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
Sorry guys. Between getting married, both parents passing and adopting a kid I have been busy. My wife's cousin has a 13 yrs old daughter that lives with us now. Now I get to meet boys at the door with a shotgun in my hand . Ya I'm that dad now! Due to her mother's incompetence the kid fell behind in school and was being bullied. I figured that if she can do something no other kids can do she would feel better about herself. It has worked. I have been teaching her how to drive. Some boys in her class called her a liar so what's a dad to do? Video it!

She is a real fast learner!

I inherated the house and we have been remodeling it,making it ours. Added insulation where there was none,new roof etc.

I can't believe that I'm 50 now!
:thup2:

I'm raising 2 step kids with one more about out of college. Been a hell of a ride since leaving the monastery.