• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Better Call Saul delayed until 2015

neevo

Limey Hippo
Thanks Joe, I hadnt seen that one creep up

hmm I thought i was the only one on here that watched the Talking Dead

neevo

Limey Hippo
I enjoyed it, with ep 2 tonight (which will be it's regular slot)

Same great cinematography as BB :thup2:

THe start threw me a bit, then I remembered that he had to go into hiding too

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I don't remember much...

The black and white segment in the beginning- what was that about?

The guy with the gun at the very end- looked familiar- was he someone in Breaking Bad?

Short Round

Oppan Gangnam Style
VIP
I don't remember much...

The guy with the gun at the very end- looked familiar- was he someone in Breaking Bad?
Two characters made appearances, both with connections to Saul in Breaking Bad:
Mike Ehrmantraut - He was the parking lot attendant that said Saul/James didn't have enough validation to park for free.
Tuco Salamanca - He made his appearance at the end of the episode.

neevo

Limey Hippo
I don't remember much...

I think the premise was to show how grim his life was now with him watching his old ads to try and brighten his day

Yes, I think that guy was from the original series but cant remember who his character was. I did notice Michael 'Mike' Ehrmantraut in the parking lot ticket box though

neevo

Limey Hippo
Here you go. It was Tuco

Tuco Salamanca - Breaking Bad Wiki

"Nobody moves crystal in the South Valley but me, bitch!"
―Tuco Salamanca after beating up Jesse[src]

Tuco Salamanca was a psychopathic Mexican drug kingpin, local in the Albuquerque area, who briefly became Walter White and Jesse Pinkman's meth distributor.

Ruthless, unpredictable, and prone to violent outbursts, Tuco nevertheless respected Walter because of his superior product, intelligence, business style, and guts. He was the main antagonist at the end of Season 1 and the beginning of Season 2.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
OK so the second episode was on last night and the 10pm Monday slot will be its normal time.

Answered some questions.

neevo

Limey Hippo

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I did watch BB, but what I don't understand is why a show that is a prequel to BB would begin AFTER BB.