• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Amazon.com: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2: Xbox 360: Video Games

Since I'll be going home soon I get to play my games again... it will be like really walking.
If you are going to have a lot of time on your hands, let me suggest you give a PC based MMORPG a shot. Not sure how your manual dexterity is, you need to use a mouse with one hand and keyboard with the other. I rarely play video games, maybe 2 or 3 nights a month, but when I do it's a MMORPG (Age of Conan).

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
might be difficult, two of my fingers on left side are contacted... also the hardware specs of my laptops aren't that great for game playing.

Which two fingers? Kinda need ring, middle, and pointer for the WASD. Pinky finger isn't needed.

I have found that Age of Conan really just needs a decent video card and 2G Ram. As a test I installed it on my ION powered netbook. Not fantastic, but playable. Weaker cpu than pretty much any laptop you can buy, but a decent video card. Requirements for World of Warcraft are much lighter. Either way - I think anything other than an Intel gpu should work.

Or just stick with xbox 360 games. Probably easier, but I'm not a console gamer and I'd get bored quick.

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Get MW2 + Stimulus Package on PS3 and hit me up. I'll be the one blowing himself up with cooked grenades while trying to get the achievement to kill yourself and an enemy.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Which two fingers? Kinda need ring, middle, and pointer for the WASD. Pinky finger isn't needed.

I have found that Age of Conan really just needs a decent video card and 2G Ram. As a test I installed it on my ION powered netbook. Not fantastic, but playable. Weaker cpu than pretty much any laptop you can buy, but a decent video card. Requirements for World of Warcraft are much lighter. Either way - I think anything other than an Intel gpu should work.

Or just stick with xbox 360 games. Probably easier, but I'm not a console gamer and I'd get bored quick.
Pinky and ring contracted on my left hand... middle finger only goes about halfway too :(.

Get MW2 + Stimulus Package on PS3 and hit me up. I'll be the one blowing himself up with cooked grenades while trying to get the achievement to kill yourself and an enemy.
I bought it for x-box 360, I don't think they allow cross-platform play... yet.