• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Change to "Enable Network Posts in All Topic" setting...

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
:fyi:

As most of you know there has been an option for some time to disable the viewing of Network Posts in All Topic.

User CP -> Edit Options -> Enable "Network Forum" in All Topic

If you set this to "No" Network Posts will no longer show in All Topic.

Starting now this option has changed to: Enable "Network Forum" in All Topic and New Posts.

Now if this option is disabled Network Posts will not show in All Topic AND will not show if you press the "New Posts" link in the navbar (between Albums and Search.)

If you want to browse Network Forum threads you will have to manually view the Network Forum.

Note: If you have saved the "New Posts" link in your bookmarks you will have to save it again to get this new functionality.

SAD

Wants $4.50 Gas
VIP
I support this mod.

However, since the 'network' is so shitty, why does it still exist?

Chite5e

VIP
Ultra-Premium
I support this mod.

However, since the 'network' is so shitty, why does it still exist?
I can understand the thought that JUOT may be enough of an "anchor" forum to bring in some other decent forums. The problem is the network is filled with stuff not worth reading. There will never be decent network members with our current stock of network forums. I vote dump them all, steal the mod and try to get some real forums to join up.

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
I can understand the thought that JUOT may be enough of an "anchor" forum to bring in some other decent forums. The problem is the network is filled with stuff not worth reading. There will never be decent network members with our current stock of network forums. I vote dump them all, steal the mod and try to get some real forums to join up.
If somebody somehow got rid of TommyTits&Dicks and maybe shut down the Big Al and Dirty One bickering.... the whole place might not be so fawking irritating. Until then, I leave it concealed.

Chite5e

VIP
Ultra-Premium
If I wanted to see a ton of the "hip" facebook images I'd just spend my time on FB instead of network forum...