• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Cheap Linkysys Cable Modem

Lark Bunting

:middlefinger:
VIP
Cool, I can take a taxi down the runway and back in a dual prop with all the air miles I received for putting it on my MC. :beerchug:

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
I paid for it with my Amex. $37.95 I think. I should get exactly $0.47 as cashback. I wonder what Joe gets from it since I linked it here, clicked the link, and bought it?

twylie

VIP
I have an older Motorola 5XXX Surfboard I need to get rid of. Replaced it w/ a DOCSIS 3 model.

I wonder how much $$$ Comcast makes every month on leased modems. Even when they were expensive to buy, payback wasn't more than 24 months. Neighbor has been leasing his @ $3/mo for 5 years.

:jump:

Qckslvr

succomb to the madness
Staff member
VIP
I paid for it with my Amex. $37.95 I think. I should get exactly $0.47 as cashback. I wonder what Joe gets from it since I linked it here, clicked the link, and bought it?
Joe probably got .001 of a cent for your purchase

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
I have an older Motorola 5XXX Surfboard I need to get rid of. Replaced it w/ a DOCSIS 3 model.

I wonder how much $$$ Comcast makes every month on leased modems. Even when they were expensive to buy, payback wasn't more than 24 months. Neighbor has been leasing his @ $3/mo for 5 years.

:jump:
I got suckered into it for a number of years. When I owned my own, they kept blaming my problems on the modem. I finally agreed to lease one so that they couldn't blame my modem. I never planned to keep it leased, but never got around to switching back.

twylie

VIP
I got suckered into it for a number of years. When I owned my own, they kept blaming my problems on the modem. I finally agreed to lease one so that they couldn't blame my modem. I never planned to keep it leased, but never got around to switching back.
I, too have fallen victim to the lazy tax on occasion.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I probably won't know for 30 to 60 days but will let you guys know once I do.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
It breaks down per merchant for sure... Honestly DribingRevenue is a good thing to be part of but they seems to be a 2 man operation and don't have the best documentation and a backlog of emails.