• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Cloverfield

Fleg

Bewbie
I don't know. I remember seeing that somewhere that it was always planned to be a series of movies, not just one.

FischInAJeep

Your balls are showing
SPOILER ALERT

HayZues Chreestos!!!
Only two options I can think of :

A) They somehow relate the fact that you see that pod drop from the sky in the video at the very end to the possibility that others dropped (very lame, unoriginal, and not inspiring at all)

B) They make movies out of several different New Yorkers' plights for freedom from the "beast". A little more thought-out, but would get VERY boring, I would think, because the dramatic action parts would all be similar (i.e, the statue of liberty head, the bridge collapse, the bombing, etc)

I hope they squash the idea before shooting themselves in the foot.

Fleg

Bewbie
or C. the monster never dies in the end. If you listen as the credits play you can hear a voice on a radio say something like "it's getting back up" or some bullshit like that.

FischInAJeep

Your balls are showing
or C. the monster never dies in the end. If you listen as the credits play you can hear a voice on a radio say something like "it's getting back up" or some bullshit like that.
Noiiiice...I didn't even catch that. Well, maybe they'll be able to do something different with the plot and then film it from an actual cinematic point of view rather than the blair witch style.

Fleg

Bewbie
stupid movie.

reminded me of godzilla
That was kind of the idea. It was supposed to be americas monster compared to japans monster, godzilla. I thought we already had king kong and he kicked godzillas ass (in the US).

Crazy Hawk

Willbillys
It definitely was a unique movie cinematography wise, but the shaking and amateur camera technique got old, and annoying for me.