• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

combo multi-pass quick reply button h4x

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
Hey Joe, nice work on the existing buttons at page bottom for direct jump to OT, or to 'threads' whatever that does...anyways, this gave me an idea...can we enable a toggle, such that clicking the quick reply button will send the reply AND dump you back into OT in one uber multi click... Currently, you reply, you get some page for a half sec, then another pause while the thread reloads, then you have to scroll a hair to hit the OT button just to finally dump to back in. Well, can't all that occur without half the pages? Simply hit the quick reply once and boom you post and reload OT main page..no BS..no page stalls, no delay.

Whatcha think, also very efficient for mobile data too, but I would run it across the board myself. So? Awesome h4x or can't be done???

Thx

Last edited:

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
when enabled, it could replace the other buttons.. you know you like the idea ;)

MULTIPASS

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Do you have javascript enabled? You don't need to reload a page when hitting quick-reply it just auto appends to the end of the page without any reload.

Only if javascript was being blocked would the page need to re-load.

No this isn't something I'd consider... What if there were additional posts made before you posted? You'd miss them if it brought you back to OT.

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
Do you have javascript enabled? You don't need to reload a page when hitting quick-reply it just auto appends to the end of the page without any reload.

Only if javascript was being blocked would the page need to re-load.

No this isn't something I'd consider... What if there were additional posts made before you posted? You'd miss them if it brought you back to OT.

Well you're right, I don't see the intermediate screen... still that is besides the point. The topic is a one click multipass button, not what screens are there. I am asking for a shortcut to where I want to go, somewhere I will click to anyways, and no I don't care if posts go below mine when I do this and I miss them. If I cared, I'd not wqnt this click. Besides, when I am hyperdrived back to OT, I can see for myself that I am, or aren't, the last poster. Again, if I care, I can click back in.

User choice > available choice everytime.. ever get a pizza delivered that someone else configured for you?

Ok, pls to reconsider, Thx.

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
Ahh...come on, do it for leeloo jjjjjjjjj

edit: after extended use on mobile, when the connection is slow i do see the intermediate screen... java is enabled

anyways, the idea would be the same, just one added click equal to the 'threads' button already there, when i reply the next click i make is either the OT button or the threads button so, automating this seems simple in concept

Last edited: