• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

@comcast.com/net email addresses not working...

Kevin

Not in the 'In' Crowd
VIP
Ain't it comcast.net?
Unless they work for Comcast. Verizon (and some other ISPs) are the same way... verizon.com for employees, verizon.net for customers. Trying to send to either of those .com addresses will likely result in the spam catchers kicking it out.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Oddly my dad couldn't email to my comcast addy yesterday

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Comcast doesn't have a public list to check but I have contacted their blocklist removal service.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
:thup2:

Still suggest it is better not to use comcast email at all.

Thank you for contacting Comcast Customer Security Assurance. We have received and reviewed your RBL removal request.

Below each IP address you submitted in your request, we have included the result of our research. Please do not reply to this message.

The IP you previously provided has been removed from the Comcast.net blocklist.

Our filters have determined that email from the IP you submitted was blocked because it sent email to the Comcast domain with patterns characteristics of spam. Mail servers are typically shared by many users so it may be the case that another party using your mail server has sent spam, even if you have not. It is important that your email administrator is aware of their outbound spam problem to avoid being blocked by Comcast in the future. When contacting your email administrator, you should include the error message contained in the email which alerted you to this problem. Taking this step now will help avoid blocks in the future.