• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Cooking with Jeepnut28 - reprisal.....Jambalaya.....

Ingredients:

2 teaspoons olive oil
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
2 links of andouille sausage
1 onion, diced
1 green bell pepper, diced
1/2 cup diced celery
2 tablespoons chopped garlic
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper - or more to taste
I can of diced tomatoes - 8 0z
salt and ground black pepper to taste
2 cups uncooked white rice
4 cups chicken stock
3 bay leaves
1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce or more to taste
tomatoe paste to taste

Take the andouille out of their casings, and brown off in a stock pot - when the sausage is browned remove the sausage from the pot and set aside. add some olive oil and brown the chicken. when the yardbird is browned - remove set aside....add more olive oil and saute the onions, bell peppers and celery to translucence - salt and pepper to taste....add the garlic and tomatoe paste and saute for another minute or two....

at this point - add everything into the pool, sausage, chicken, can of diced maters, rice, chicken stock and bring to a boil.....add cayenne, hot sauce and bay leaves......simmer for about 20 minutes or until rice is tender and all the chicken stock is absorbed.....

NOTE - you can add shrimp towards the end - but I don't because TOH is malfunctioned human and is allergic to shell fish.

suck my balls.

I also add more hot sauce to my bowl when it is served because TOH doesn't like it too spicy......It should make you sweat or it's not worth eating. fact.

Short Round

Oppan Gangnam Style
VIP
Honestly, it boils down to Cajun vs Creole style Jambalaya. Cajun Jambalaya is sans tomato product. Creole is with tomato product.

Cajun > Creole.

Short Round

Oppan Gangnam Style
VIP
My version:

2 teaspoons olive oil
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
2 links of andouille sausage
1 cup onion, diced
1 cup green bell pepper, diced
1 cup diced celery
1/4 cup green onion, diced
2 tablespoons chopped garlic
Slap Ya Mama cajun season to taste
2 cups Zartarans Paraboiled white rice
4 cups chicken stock
3 bay leaves
1 teaspoon Louisiana hot sauce or more to taste

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
NOTE - you can add shrimp towards the end - but I don't because TOH is malfunctioned human and is allergic to shell fish.

open them squints up a bit and READ it mothafawka!!!!
I is having a bad eyeball day...sorry bro :beerchug:

But **** that, put scrimps and crawdads in that ****er. :pirate: