• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Dafuq about adblock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
If you removed all Google Ads... why do you care if I have Adblock enabled? There's a reason for that shit you know.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
If it's annoying you I can hide it for registered members- the reason I brought it up was to give people a chance to let me know if it was a problem for anyone.

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Why don't you just put a rule in place to exclude JUOT from blocked ads? On the off chance you buy something that is linked from the site, Joe gets money to support paying for the site. Why wouldn't you want JUOT to get that advertising revenue?

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Why don't you just put a rule in place to exclude JUOT from blocked ads? On the off chance you buy something that is linked from the site, Joe gets money to support paying for the site. Why wouldn't you want JUOT to get that advertising revenue?
It's irrelevant now. No ad-block notices for members. Everyone is happy. Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.