• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Discada, plow disc, disco, disc-it cooking thread. Official.

oldfart

Lurker
alright old fart you POS, I concede

Plow disc, off a case oh 690 ripper mabey.....

I just figured you hadn't seen anything as small as a disc plow around your parts. Two bottom disc plows used to be common down here. We had one behind a Ford Jubilee.

Jeffery

Feeding a nation of slobs
I just figured you hadn't seen anything as small as a disc plow around your parts. Two bottom disc plows used to be common down here. We had one behind a Ford Jubilee.

:shush: little secret, I have never moldboard plowed in my life. Chisel plowed lots! I’ve seen disc plows, but like you said, disc plow, not plow disc.

we rip now, never plow.

Jays89YJ

Udaho
VIP
I've never heard of this type of grill before. That TWOK Grill looks legit. The Gumbo & Cover look key, especially if you have critters. $500+ seems a bit steep though.

Some of the different designs remind me of a rivet forge.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
I've never heard of this type of grill before. That TWOK Grill looks legit. The Gumbo & Cover look key, especially if you have critters. $500+ seems a bit steep though.

Some of the different designs remind me of a rivet forge.
You’re a big nerd, you know that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

luv_jeeps

Mr. Martha
VIP
Ultra-Premium
I need some more butt rub.....for pork.
Mine is fine, but I have some people flying in from around the country for a conference for the :wifey:
and have been told that the smoker will be coming out and I have to cook. I think it's sometime in May.