• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Discada, plow disc, disco, disc-it cooking thread. Official.

filthy bitches.

I just picked up a new plow disk grill, so that is the new hotness.

post up your meals, recipes and ideas here.

go.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Cook EVERYTHING on it.

Done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Glenn

Desert Dweller
VIP
I want to get one of the smaller ones for our RV. Would perfect for road trips.

Glenn

Desert Dweller
VIP
Looks like the disc needs to be seasoned a bit better? Looks delicious though.

Made breakfast on this bitch yesterday morning.

elk chorizo and scrambled eggs. low carb tortillas. I added green chile to my burrito. TOH did not. it was fawking yummy.

Looks like the disc needs to be seasoned a bit better? Looks delicious though.

It's only been cooked on three times. We did the initial seasoning per the instruction this summer. Then it sat in a friends garage until this weekend. I cleaned it up and re seasoned it......it'll break in. just takes time bro.

Glenn

Desert Dweller
VIP
Right on. Enjoy!

It's only been cooked on three times. We did the initial seasoning per the instruction this summer. Then it sat in a friends garage until this weekend. I cleaned it up and re seasoned it......it'll break in. just takes time bro.

Right on. Enjoy!

Yesterday I drove downtown to Bosque Nob Hill and got a couple of growlers filled of their hazy IPA..then popped in to El Mezquite and got a pound of their pollo fajita meat and some of their drunken salsa....

we had chicken fajitas with guac, sour cream and some IPA's.....that salsa was HOT.

It was mas chingon.

oh! and on Saturday morning we went to Belen and checked out The Worlds Largest Matanza. It was so fawking good. I had chicharones , carne adovada, green chile pork, red chile......god damn them country cholos can fawking cook.

luv_jeeps

Mr. Martha
VIP
Ultra-Premium
I cooked on one of those when I was at HHH a number of years ago.
We did fajitas and some other stuff and I made some scratch pico. Was awesome.