• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Do you know anyone so boring you just wanta die listening to them (but can't escape)

j-ajday [JU]

Archived
And no - I do Not count!

One of the neighbors around here talks about his hospital visits and imaginative symptoms. He's kinda a cool guy in a sense since he kinda taught me how to fish (years ago) and how to get mushrooms (more recently).

But it drives me crazy when people I know talk about their next meal all the time - when we are hunting and fishing. If I'm hunting/fishing then I don't need/care about food, generally.

j-ajday [JU]

Archived
MightyMightyCJ said:
IN!!!1!! My weekly conference call brings teh suckage. Nothing gets said, and it takes an hour to say it. :naw:

jeez that nearly put me to sleep reading your boring reply :zzz: (kidding)
:boidchic:

j-ajday [JU]

Archived
I can't be mean to Mr K (my neighbor) but he's boring - and the friend I went fishing with yesterday in my boat is kinda boring too (but as always thank God for beer).

And I guess I'll be fishing with Mr.K and the Bremerton Poggie club Aug. 17 for King salmon (from Ilwaco).

And I actually did what someone here suggested a couple years back and finally used my GPS to measure my boat speed. I got up to 27 MPH in my 14.5' Duroboat with a 25 HP 4 stroke newer Yamaha outboard. And I had lots of stuff in the boat - it was cool though