• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Error message

Mark

Ay Caramba!
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
First 3 times I loaded JUOT I got this across the top of the screen. Appears to be working now.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/juotnet/public_html/forums/global.php(607) : eval()'d code on line 170

Warning: array_diff() [function.array-diff]: Argument #2 is not an array in [path]/modules/currentpoll.php on line 39

Warning: array_diff() [function.array-diff]: Argument #2 is not an array in [path]/modules/news.php on line 127

Warning: array_diff() [function.array-diff]: Argument #2 is not an array in [path]/modules/recentthreads.php on line 62

Posted on JUOT.net: JUOT - Joe's Ultimate Off Topic

Lark Bunting

:middlefinger:
VIP
Beeeep: This is Joe, I can't come to the forum at the moment. I will get back to you just as soon as Star Trek is over.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Beeeep: This is Joe, I can't come to the forum at the moment. I will get back to you just as soon as Star Trek is over.
I am watching star trek... :jump:

That was me playing with the forum...

If you notice I have added a link to the "JUOT Store" to the "Community" drop down menu- this is in preparation of me removing the JUOT Store link from the main navbar, to be replaced with the next big thing later tonight.

Lark Bunting

:middlefinger:
VIP
I am watching star trek... :jump:

That was me playing with the forum...

If you notice I have added a link to the "JUOT Store" to the "Community" drop down menu- this is in preparation of me removing the JUOT Store link from the main navbar, to be replaced with the next big thing later tonight.
:clapping: