• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

fatty fat lewser deutschebag:

Dookie [JU]

Archived

"it's not my fault i'm fat - it's the worlds!!"

SEATTLE - A Seattle woman who claims some major chain restaurants aren't telling the truth about calories on their diet menus has filed a lawsuit.

Anne Taskett claims some well-known restaurants duped her by filling her plate with much more fat than advertised.

For three years, she's been on a strict calorie-counting diet, sometimes with frustrating results.

"I would go in and weigh in and the scale, and the lady behind the counter would say 'you're up 2 1/2 pounds,'" she said. "And I would say, 'but how could I be? I've been eating according to my plan.'"

Taskett, who is on Weight Watchers, believes her plan was derailed by well-known restaurants falsely advertising low-fat meals.

Seattle attorney David Breskin is representing her in a class action lawsuit that alleges misrepresentation and consumer deception.

"It's difficult to put prices on that, but I think what we're looking for is that it's not going to happen in the future," he said.

:naw:

HDC [JU]

Archived
Wut an idiot. Mebbe if you are on a restricted diet you ought not be eating out. Even restaurants with sane food still give you portions that are too big.

miwico [JU]

Archived
I think she has a case. She should be awarded millions for being tricked by these restaurants. Hopefully some day you will have to sign a waiver to eat.