• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Firefox 3 and JUOT

Hooligan

Employee of the Month
VIP
I downloaded Firefox 3 the other day for my XP Pro machine at home.

When I go to reply to a thread or create a new post, it takes up to a minute for the page to finish loading. It will look like the page is entirely loaded, but on the bottom left, it will continue to say "read juot.net"

It will be very difficult to type... slow response. Everything is fine when I push the stop button in Firefox.

Anyone else having this issue? It was fine in the old Firefox.

walt

X2. I wouldn't be surprised to learn MS is screwing with firefox users "fixing" something that "unintentionally" makes FF slow.
Meh, MS doesn't need any extra help slowing down apps with their crappy OS design and necessary anti-virus. :tirehead:

Hooligan

Employee of the Month
VIP
It seems to be that the Topic Review at the bottom takes an agonizingly long amount of time to load.

Loads up immediately on my Mac and it seems to work fine in IE, so it's FF. Computer is slow, but not that slow... and I just added memory to it.