• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Fixed width

Chite5e

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Gave it a chance, disliked it.

On one of my PCs I had to side scroll to view threads...

I fear this may turn off the casual forum poster who expects a website to take up the entire screen.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
It's only a fixed maximum width, there should never be a horizontal scroll unless an image or something is forcing a screen wider then the available width.

neevo

Limey Hippo
Decided to try it then forgot that I was using it! Might as well stick with it if it has that big an impact :thup2:

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Every thread I clicked on I had to horizontal scroll.
What monitor resolution are you running at (or if the browser isn't full screen, how wide in pixels is your usual browser window?)

Is the horizontal scroll needed or is it just 1 or 2 pixels?

Chite5e

VIP
Ultra-Premium
What monitor resolution are you running at (or if the browser isn't full screen, how wide in pixels is your usual browser window?)

Is the horizontal scroll needed or is it just 1 or 2 pixels?
I'll find out that info for you tomorrow when I am at that computer again. Horizontal scroll is needed.

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
lmfao... hey joe, you should consider that much of the base here could be on 15" vga monitors still :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

and why no setting for monochrome jjj

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I went ahead and changed it to 1000 as the width for guests and default width anyway. I still recommend 1140 though.