• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

"Forgot password" functionality might not be working

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
Check it yourself to make sure it isn't just a problem on my end - I tried it from Firefox and Edge and never got the e-mail. I double-checked the spam folder and such to be sure. Just a heads-up so you can look into it in case it's really broken.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
I don't even know my password here. It's been saved since I got a this computer in 2010.
Same here - had to reinstall a laptop and couldn't log in, hence my noticing the reset link might not work :beerchug:

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Thanks for heads up. Our shared host's mail server has been blacklisted for spam. It's going to be a day or two probably before it comes off. I'm going to look into a better email option. In the mean time many emails from the site likely will not get delivered. :(

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
So it turns out email stopped because of a change I made like 6 weeks ago. No one could have received any emails from the forum since then and no one noticed until today. :teary:

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
So it turns out email stopped because of a change I made like 6 weeks ago. No one could have received any emails from the forum since then and no one noticed until today. :teary:
The only emails I get from here are when I forget my password and reset it. I have it open pretty much all the time, so there's no need for it to notify me of anything else.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
The only emails I get from here are when I forget my password and reset it. I have it open pretty much all the time, so there's no need for it to notify me of anything else.
I suppose I have noticed a reduction in "reported post" messages, but they've gotten uncommon enough that it didn't seem unusual.