• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Free Fancy Fridge - Black, side by side, late 90s

Crazy Hawk

Willbillys
This fridge has been replaced by a more handicapped friendly fridge with the freezer section on the bottom. This one is in good condition, needs cleaned. It'd be perfect for a game room or garage or a college home/first home. Come and get it.

It will hold around 300 beer cans.

John in MA

They see me rollin'
VIP
How many dead hookers have been stored in there? And, if more than one, did they require much dissasembly?

Crazy Hawk

Willbillys
How many dead hookers have been stored in there? And, if more than one, did they require much dissasembly?
Upwards of 10 dead hookers have been stored in it, most fit when in three pieces, but it depends on the size of the hookers, if she's a fatty, she may require a more elaborate disassembly.

Crazy Hawk

Willbillys
Fridge is GONE!

I gave it to the Shepherd Alpha Chi(sp?) frat house. They told me I'm now an honorary member:pirate:

Crazy Hawk

Willbillys
:jump:
Congrats now you can be among the elite that have to pay for their friends
Ain't that the truth. Only socializing I pay for is for stippers :jump:

They kids I gave the fridge to have their house way out in the middle of nowhere WV, they have a few barns, a tractor. It's to expensive to live right in town, so the frat houses can be 10 or 15mins away on farm land.